Blue Sea 1830 M2 DC SoC State of Charge Monitor 
Regular price $364.20
Couldn't load pickup availability
Have Questions? Price Match Request?
Talk to One of Our Experts
(866) 956-4952 or Click "Chat with us" below For Our Best Deal!
M2 DC SoC State of Charge Monitor
Accurately measure and monitor the state-of-charge of your batteries. Supports programmable shunt ratios.
- Auto-dimming, bright OLED display is easy to read
- Easy to adjust
- 92dB alarm on all models
- Isolated MOSFET relay
- Meter: Current Voltage
- Function: 8 to 70V to 5000A (500A with included shunt)
- Alarms: High Current, High/Low Voltage, Low Battery
- Display Size: 55mm x 28mm
- Input Voltage: 7-70V DC
- Maximum Power Consumption:1.00Watt
- Minimum Power Consumption: 0.3 Watt
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)