Blue Sea 7622 ML-Series Heavy Duty Automatic Charging Relay 
Regular price $332.84
Couldn't load pickup availability
Have Questions? Price Match Request?
Talk to One of Our Experts
(866) 956-4952 or Click "Chat with us" below For Our Best Deal!
Manual Control: Yes
Coil Voltage: 12v
- Manual control switch provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power, and offering "Locked Off" capability for servicing
- Includes ML-Series Remote Control Contura Switch PN 2146
- 500 Ampere continuous rating
- Magnetic Latch (ML)-ACR draws very low current (<10 mA to monitor terminal voltage) in the "ON" or "OFF" states, and draws moderate current for very short time when changing state
- Start Isolation (SI)-Can be configured for temporary isolation of House loads from Engine circuit during engine cranking to protect sensitive electronics
- Engine Isolation (EI)-Can be configured for isolation of two engines while both are running to protect engine electronics and maximize alternator output
- Senses charging on two battery banks
- Supports high-output alternators up to 500 Amps
- LED output to remotely indicate when batteries are combined, isolated, in voltage lockout, in Start or Engine isolation
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 7/8" (22mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Label recesses for circuit protection
- Silver alloy contacts provide high reliability for switching live loads
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)