Sidewinder Plastic Sewer Hose Support - 20'
Sewer Hose Supports were designed to go around any obstacle and allow proper drainage. Sturdy, lightweight plastic support with strong snap-fit hinges has deep cradles to hold the sewer hose in place without straps. No staples to rust. Easily positions around obstacles and stays where you put it. Won’t creep closed. 43031, 43041, and 43051 come with a convenient handle; 43061 comes with a carrying strap, to make storage even easier. Patented and patent-pending.
- Sturdy, lightweight plastic that won't creep closed
- Easily positions around obstacles and stays in place
- The convenient carrying handle keeps Sidewinder closed for easy storage
- Deep cradles hold the sewer hose in place without having to use straps
- The bottom of the Sidewinder cradle is 7.25" high at its highest point and 4" high at its lowest point
- The ultimate protection and support for your sewer hose: The 20 feet Sidewinder RV Sewer Hose Support by Camco lifts and cradles your sewer hose while in connection from your RV to the dump station. It keeps your sewer hose off the ground and prevents potential damage or punctures to your RV or camper sewer hose by safely nesting it in heavy duty plastic
- Hassle free preparation and setup: Conveniently ready to use straight of the box with no assembly required. Comes complete with winding sidewinder RV sewer hose support, and orange custom fit storage handle that clasps on to your compressed Sidewinder for simple toting and handling
- Lightweight yet durable and sturdy frame: This all plastic design, creates a lightweight and weatherproof product made to last long. It is constructed with a rust and corrosion resistant plastic material that is durable enough to carry your hose over the roughest terrains
- Designed for simplicity and reliability – Designed with deep cradles and grooves that will secure your sewer hose in place without having to use frustrating straps. Once sewer hose support is extended to the desired length, will remain in place without creeping closed. Flexible design allows this support to curve around and avoid obstacles with ease. Easy to clean, just hose it off and let air dry. Compatible with all standard 3” diameter sewer hoses
- Increased sewer hose drainage –Angled to help in drain sewer hose contents, it is 7.25” at its highest point and 4” at its lowest. Each cradle, slightly decreases in height, creating a gentle downward slope as your hose gets closer to the septic connection, ensuring better drainage in comparison to a non angled surface
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.