Faria Dress White 2" Water Temperature Guage (100-250 DegreeF) 
Couldn't load pickup availability
Have Questions? Price Match Request?
Talk to One of Our Experts
(866) 956-4952 or Click "Chat with us" below For Our Best Deal!
Dress White 2" Water Temperature Gauge (100-250°F)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with bold Black graphics, White aluminum bezel, contoured Black pointer and flat glass lens.
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauge's meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the temperature.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Dual Scale - Metric and Imperial
Factory P/N GP9120
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Water Temperature
- Series: Dress White
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 759266131101
Quick Guide (pdf)