Faria Kronos 4" Speedometer - 60MPH (Mechanical) 
Couldn't load pickup availability
Have Questions? Price Match Request?
Talk to One of Our Experts
(866) 956-4952 or Click "Chat with us" below For Our Best Deal!
Kronos 4" Speedometer - 60MPH (Mechanical)
Polished Stainless Steel bezel, flat glass lens, perimeter lighted spun aluminum dial with Gold and Black graphics. Gold increments and Logo on dial are Embossed. All instruments include two piece Newport pointer with White hub.
Electronic speedometers operate by capturing pulses produced by a sensor. the pulses are then electronically converted to a speed reading very much like a tachometer converts ignition pulses to RPM.
Pitot tube type speedometers operate by pressure from the water being forced into the pitot tube. This pressure is then transmitted through flexible tubing to the bourdon tube movement inside the speedometer head where it is converted into a speed reading by the movement mechanism.
∗Pitot tube sold separately.
4" - Hole Size: 3.375" (85mm)
- Flat Scratch Resistant Lens
- Polished Stainless Steel bezel
- LED Illuminating around the Perimeter of the Dial
- Newport style White Pointer
Factory P/N SE945
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Speedometer
- Series: Kronos
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 759266390096
Quick Guide (pdf)