Fusion MS-RA210 AM/FM Stereo PackageModel: MS-RA210KSPG
- New-Look Design Aesthetics: The MS-RA210 features a brilliant 2.7"" optically bonded, full-color LCD which is incorporated into a black front face for ease of visibility and enhanced styling. The black front face blends seamlessly with your dash, complementing other electronics and MFDs for a tidy, uniform and elegant installation to provide uniformity across the helm.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion's DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment, at every volume level. The power is in the real time optimization and processing of the audio signal matched with the revolutionary technology built into our products. The built-in DSP chip monitors the music playing and adjusts loudness curves for quality audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, a thing of the past. Using environmental information and acoustically designed Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles, you can enjoy customized, optimized audio in any area on your boat.
- Multiple Source Options Available: The MS-RA210 features more source options, with Bluetooth, AM/FM radio, iPhone/iPod, MTP, SiriusXM and DAB+ radio available, USB and AUX connections ready at your fingertips.
- IPX6 and IPX7 Ingress Protection: Designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment, the MS-RA210 has an impressive IPX6 and IPX7 rated water resistant front panel (when mounted correctly) built to perform and last on board.
- Fusion-Link™: The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices via the Fusion-Link app, and Garmin watches via Fusion-Link Lite. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
- Multi-Zone™ Technology: Two independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience on your vessel, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
- Class-D Amplifier: The built-in Class-D amplifier delivers greater efficiency, meaning you can listen to your music at higher volume levels for longer without worrying about battery drain.
- Compact Design With Multiple Mounting Options: The compact design of the MS-RA210 allows for more installation options including a conventional flush mount finish or integrating it into the dash with a flat finish. The MS-RA210 is retrofittable using the optional Stereo Retrofit Kit (010-12829-03), making it easier to get a quality marine stereo on board.
Introducing the new MS-RA210, a compact marine stereo designed to deliver a quality audio entertainment experience out on the water. The MS-RA210 features Fusion's new-look design aesthetics and revolutionary Digital Signal Processing technology for optimized listening in any environment. The sleek design with the option of either mounting the stereo with a conventional flush finish or integrating it flat ensures a visually appealing finish to your dash, making the MS-RA210 a stylish addition to your vessel.
Model: XS-F65CW Optimized Full Range Speaker: The XS Series speakers are acoustically optimized for performance in the marine environment, by combining optimized speaker drivers and tweeters to produce quality sound at all volumes.
True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the XS Series carry an IP65 weatherproof rating along with True-Marine accreditation.
Two Grille Options Supplied: Enjoy the freedom to choose the finish to suit your vessel, with both Sport White and Sport Black grilles supplied in the box.
Continuing to set the benchmark for marine audio entertainment, Fusion’s new XS Series speakers feature their trademark quality audio reproduction and enhanced marine aesthetics at a mid-range price point. Optimized for use in the marine environment, and built for performance, these stylish speakers are designed to produce consistently high quality audio at all volume levels, season after season.Specifications
|Display||2.7"" optically bonded color LCD|
|Sources||AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB audio / iPhone / iPod / AUX / MTP / SiriusXM-Ready (USA only, requires optional SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner) / DAB+ ready (available in Europe and Australia only) Note: SiriusXM and DAB+ do not support traffic or weather.|
|Digital Signal Processing (DSP)||Yes|
|Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles preconfigured via DSP||Yes+|
|Fusion-Link Control (Wireless)||Yes|
|Bluetooth Wireless Technology||Bluetooth audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)|
|NMEA 2000® (Control via MFD - Fusion-Link)||Yes|
|Works with NRX Remotes||Yes|
|Fits DIN Cut-Out||Yes - requires adapter plate|
|Water Resistance (IPX rating)||IPX6 and IPX7 from the front panel when installed correctly|
|Peak Power||200 W max|
|Auxiliary Inputs||1 x RCA input (AUX)|
|USB 2.0 Port||One USB 2.0 port (for phone charging / media playback)|
|SiriusXM||One SiriusXM port (requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner, does not support traffic and weather)|
|AM / FM radio||One Motorola antenna connector port|
|Speaker Channels||2 x channels, 1 pair per zone (2 zone amplified)|
|RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer)||2 zones (1 x L+R per zone, 1 x Sub per zone - All require external amplification)|
|Operating Voltage||+10.8V - 16V DC|
|DAB+ Ready||Fusion DAB+ module is required (sold separately). Only available where DAB or DAB+ broadcast is supported|
|Software Updates||Available via USB - from Fusion-Link app on a phone connected via USB or from a USB flashdrive.|
|Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth (Front Panel incl. Volume Encoder)||157mm x 68mm x 22mm [6-3/16"" x 2-11/16"" x 7/8""]|
|Mounting Dimensions: Height x Depth||49.8mm x 104.6mm [1-15/16"" x 4-1/8""]|
|Peak Power||200 Watts|
|RMS Power Rating||50 Watts|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Tweeter Type||Aluminum Dome|
|Cone / Surround Material||Polypropylene with cloth surround|
|Mounting Diameter Clearance||135mm (5-5/16"")|
|Mounting Depth Clearance||67mm (2-5/8"")|
|Water and Dust Resistance (IPX rating)||IP65|
What's in the Box:
- Fusion MS-RA210 marine stereo
- Mounting gasket
- Four 6-gauge, self-tapping screws
- Two screw covers
- Power and speaker wiring harness
- Auxiliary-in, line-out, and subwoofer-out wiring harnesses
- 2 meter (6 ft) NMEA 2000® drop cable
- 6 ft (2 meter) NMEA 2000 drop cable
- XS-F65CWB 6.5"" Speaker pair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.