Airmar R109LM Thru-Hull Transducer - Bare Wires
Rely on Airmar’s broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000M (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 107 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
As the HARD CORE model in the Chirp Thru-Hull product line, the R109LM Chirps across the following bandwidths:
LM Model - Low Frequency 38-75 kHz/Medium Frequency 80-130 kHz
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 38 kHz to 75 kHz 19° to 10° port-starboard beamwidth (10° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth)
- Medium—CHIRPS from 80 kHz to 130 kHz 13° to 8° beamwidth
- 87 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 38, 50, 88, and107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Commercial and recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Urethane transducer housing with High-Performance Fairing
- Boat Size: 12 m (40’) and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood, or metal
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Hull Deadrise: 0° to 25°
- Acoustic Window: Epoxy/urethane
- Weight: 15.1 kg (33.3 lb)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature = Yes | Speed Included = No | Pins = Bare Wires | Mounting Style = Thru-Hull | Imagining = Standard | Chirp = Low/Medium | Cable Length (Feet) = 36
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.