4' AM/FM Antenna with FME Termination
The FM is a common VHF transmission mode. FM bands are less prone to disturbances and interference assuring a clear transmission and reception of signals. FM antennas are often used to listen to radio stations during navigation. Glomex wants to make life easier for boat owners by offering a universal, rugged, high performance and adaptable to every need FM antenna. The antenna, made with the best raw materials, is composed of a fiberglass tube, resistant to stress and treated with anti-yellowing material, which protects the internal brass elements. Long 1.2m (4’), the antenna is both for masthead installation in order to have the best receiving performance, and for the installation on motor boats thanks to various optional supports.
On the bottom, the antenna has a 5/8” x 24 threaded ferrule that can be matched with optional brackets and mounts. Moreover, the antenna can be provided with the Glomex high quality and low loss RG62 coaxial cable offered in various lengths and already pre-installed at one side with a special professional and miniaturized FME connector to install it on the antenna. On the opposite side is a Motorola plug to easily assemble your FM system. If, however, it is necessary to have a longer antenna, you can use the 1,2m (4’) rugged extension RA303, made with the same construction materials of the FM antenna to get outstanding aesthetics. This extension is easily mountable on the bottom of the antenna and is equipped with an internal, integrated 1” x 14 thread ferrule to easily install it on any Glomex mounts. All these features allow boat owners to have great freedom in the implementation of the FM system and to have an extremely easy and fast installation, thanks to various optional supports.
- High performance dipole antenna
- Great flexibility for answering all boat owner's installation needs
- FME termination for an easy and quick fitting of the coaxial cable with pre-installed FME connector
- Lifetime warranty
- High quality materials
- Very rugged structure, vibration proof, lightweight and corrosion resistant antenna
- RG62 coaxial cable available in different lengths: 6m (20'), 18m (59') and 25m (82') with pre-installed FME connector on one side and Motorola plug on the other side for easy assembly of your FM system
- With only an extension (RA303), identical in shape and size to the antenna, it can become a more performing 2.4m (8') FM antenna
- Sail Boat
- Power Boat
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Length (Inches) = 48" | Ferrule Type = Nylon | Construction = Fiberglass | Color = White | Antenna Band = AM/FM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.