Jabsco Ballast King Bronze DC Pump with Deutsch Connector - No Reversing Switch - 15 GPM [22610-9427]
Couldn't load pickup availability
Have Questions? Price Match Request?
Talk to One of Our Experts
(866) 956-4952 or Click "Chat with us" below For Our Best Deal!
Ballast King Bronze DC Pump with Deutsch Connector - No Reversing Switch - 15 GPM
Wakeboard and Ski Boat Ballast Pump
- Flow rate: 15 US gallons/min (57 Litres/min)
- Self-priming from dry up to 1.2m (4ft)
- Adds approx 125lbs (56kgs) of ballast per minute
- Reversible to both fill and empty tanks
- Simple design means fewer wearing parts
- ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition protection)
The Ballast King is designed to pump water into Wakeboard Liquid Ballast Tanks and when reversed will also pump water out of them. It has a flow rate of 15 gallons per minute, so it can fill most ballast tanks in about five minutes. It is equipped with a Run-Dry Protection Device (patent pending) to automatically shut-off the pump and protect the impeller from run-dry damage should the pump be mistakenly left on after the Ballast Tank is empty.
- Body Materials: Bronze
- Impeller: Jabsco Neoprene compound
- Seal: Lip Type
- Port(s): 1/2" Internal Pipe Threads 1" External Hose Barb
- Voltage: 12 (Vdc)
- Amp Draw: 19 (amp)
- Fuse Size: 25 (amp)
- Motor Type: Equipped with Run-Dry Protection Device (Patent Pending) Permanent Magnet Type Fully Enclosed Stainless Steel Shaft Ball Type Shaft Bearing Reversible
- Duty Cycle: 30 Minutes Max
- Dimensions: 3 5/8 x 8 x 4 3/4 (inches)