Kicker 45KMF104 10" 4-Ohm 350 Watt Marine Boat Freeair Subwoofer Sub (No Enclosure Needed!)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Have Questions? Price Match Request?
Talk to One of Our Experts
(866) 956-4952 or Click "Chat with us" below For Our Best Deal!
Authorized Kicker Dealer
Full One Year Kicker Warranty
The KICKER® KMF 10-inch Marine Subwoofer makes serious bass - no enclosure necessary! Made to take the power and the weather, this sub is custom made to bang in your boat.
LIGHT IT UP
Packed with features and made for specifically for marine use, KICKER gives you the deep, loud bass your boat needs.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Co-molded Santoprene® Surround
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Polymer Basket Resists Corrosion
- Protective Terminal Cap
- Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV and Salt/Fog Exposure
- (ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test) (ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test)
- Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer and amplifier configuration app!
- *The KMF 10-inch Subwoofer works best with 175 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Thiele/Small Parameters: TS Parameters PDF link 45KMF104 T/S Parameters PDF
- Woofer(in,mm): 10, 25
- Impedance (OHMS): 4 SVC
- Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A): 350
- Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS): 175
- Sealed Enclosure Volume Min-Max(ft³, L) N/A
- Vented Enclosure Volume Min-Max(ft³, L) N/A
- Frequency Response(Hz): 30-500
- Mounting Depth(in, cm): 5, 12.7
- Hole Diameter(in, cm): 9-3/16, 23.2
- Outer Diameter(in, cm): 10-11/16, 27.1
What's in the Box:
- 1 - 10" Woofer
- 1 - Back gasket
- 8 - Mounting screws
- 8 - Mounting screw clips
- 1 - Manual