Minn Kota Fortrex 112 Trolling Motor 45"" Shaft Universal Sonar2Model: 1368695
- Lift-Assist Mount: Patented Lift-Assist Design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half. Features a stainless steel, nitrogen gas-charged spring.
- Removable Bowguard 360°® Bracket: Breaks away on impact from any angle and automatically resets itself, giving you uninterrupted fishing. Plus, its dual bearing system eliminates noise and the entire mount is easily removable.
- Mono-Arm Design: Made of extruded, anodized aluminum with solid one-piece construction that helps your trolling motor run quieter, with less wear for longer life.
- Universal Sonar 2: Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected, running everything through the trolling motor's shaft, with shielded connectors.
- Counter-Tension Stabilizer: An integrated spring in this mount applies force whether the trolling motor is stowed or deployed. That translates to a trolling motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque and years of silent operation.
- Illuminated Directional Indicator: Easy-to-read illuminated directional indicator built right into the motor head tells you right where you’re headed - in any conditions.
- Heel-Toe / Cable-Steer Foot Pedal: Get heel/toe control of your motor with this ultra-responsive foot pedal that includes speed control, and momentary and constant on/off. Made with a high-impact composite material for unparalleled durability.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Go ahead, make its day. Fortrex® is fearless, with a ruthlessly tough anodized aluminum mount, Mono-Arm Design and with 112 pounds of thrust. It tears through anything in its path — from thick weeds to stump fields — to deliver you to the fish. Select models now available with Built-In MEGA Down Imaging™.Specifications
|For Use In||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||112 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Heel-Toe / Cable|
|Built-In Sonar||Universal Sonar 2|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||No|
|Universal Sonar 2||Yes|
What's in the Box:
- Fortrex 112 lb. 45"" motor with Universal Sonar 2
- Hold Down Strap
- Stabilizer and Mounting Hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.