Pontoon 70 - Hand Control - 24V-70lb-52"
Put Minn Kota power to work on your pontoon. You get quiet, steady, all-day performance that's right for you. And with quick and easy mounting, you get a motor that's built to let you sit back and appreciate a perfect day on the lake.
- Latch & Door Bracket: This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Tilt Twist Tiller™: Get hands-on control of your motor with our Tilt Twist Tiller. Its ergonomic grip provides easy, responsive control of speed and steering.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev Speed Settings: Five speed settings for forward and three speed settings for reverse.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- Autopilot = No | Control Type = Tilt Twist Tiller | Included Propeller = MKP-32 | Mounting Style = Bow | Salt Water/Fresh Water = Fresh | Series = Pontoon | Shaft Length (Inches) = 52" | Thrust (Pounds) = 70 lbs | Built-In Transducer = No | Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = 24v
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.