NavPod GP1600 SystemPod Uncut f/9.5" Wide Guard [GP1600]
Couldn't load pickup availability
Have Questions? Price Match Request?
Talk to One of Our Experts
(866) 956-4952 or Click "Chat with us" below For Our Best Deal!
GP1600 SystemPod Uncut for 9.5" Wide Guard
GP1600 Series for 9.5" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Usable Face: 19.75"W x 6"H
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
*See Literature tab for an image with dimensions
- Usable Face: 19.75"W x 6"H
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Uncut
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 12"W x 22"L WT: 6.8 lbs
- UPC: 659988108071
Quick Guide (pdf)