NavPod GP2050-10 SailPod Pre-Cut f/Simrad NSE8 or B&G Zeus Z8 f/12" Wide Guard [GP2050-10]
Couldn't load pickup availability
Have Questions? Price Match Request?
Talk to One of Our Experts
(866) 956-4952 or Click "Chat with us" below For Our Best Deal!
GP2050-10 SailPod Pre-Cut for Simrad NSE8 or B&G Zeus Z8 for 12" Wide Guard
GP2050 Series for 12" Guard, SailPods for Sail are for mounting a single radar or chartplotter at the helm where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the screen. A single SailPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards or use a Double Bend AngleGuards to fit an InstrumentPod on the top vertical section and SailPod below on the angled section.
SailPod for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SailPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SailPod for overhead mounting applications.
Overall Size: 10.875"H x 15.125"W x 6.75"D
Usable Face: 8.75"H x 12.75"W x 5"D
Max Cutout: 8.375"H x 12.375"W
All SailPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners and wrench
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- UPC: 659988108873