NavPod RMX4406 RailMount Pre-Cut f/Simrad NSS7 evo2 or B&G Zeus 7 [RMX4406]
Couldn't load pickup availability
Have Questions? Price Match Request?
Talk to One of Our Experts
(866) 956-4952 or Click "Chat with us" below For Our Best Deal!
RMX4404 RailMount Pre-Cut for Simrad NSS7 evo2 or B&G Zeus ² 7
RailMount NavPods are best used for mounting of an autopilot control, sailing instrument, or small chartplotter onto an existing pedestal guard. Fits onto any 1" or 1.25" diameter tube. A Chromed Stainless Steel arm is used to mount a NavPod. The NavPod can rotate 180 degrees for easy viewing while sitting under the dodger on a rainy day. All wire run from the NavPod, down the center of the stainless steel arm, and into the pedestal guard. This application provides a clean and sturdy installation for electronics, without replacement of the pedestal guard.
Overall Size: 9"H x 10.2"W x 6"D
Usable Face:5.6"H x 8.9"W x 3.75"D
Max Cutout: 4.625"H x 8"W
All RailMount NavPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double Seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Chromed stainless steel arm with swivel mount
- Both sets of adaptors included for 1" or 1.25" diameter tubing
- Mounting Style: Rail
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 10"W x 14"L WT: 5.85 lbs
- UPC: 659988108224