Rustrictor™ 3600 Stowaway
Nothing is a guarantee in fishing, except this: water is going to get on your fishing gear. So when you stash your lures after a day on the lake, make sure they stay rust-free with Plano’s Rustrictor™ StowAway® utility boxes. These innovative tackle storage boxes are infused with 360 degrees of rust-preventative Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI), protecting your most prized tackle from rust and corrosion five times longer* than competing brands.
The dependable Rustrictor 3600 has a mid-sized footprint that pairs perfectly with any Plano 3600 tackle bag or tackle system. It comes with dividers to create anywhere from four to 24 compartments based on your tackle storage needs. Whether you choose to use the dividers or not, rest assured that your tackle is protected from pesky rust.
- Adjustable dividers create 4-24 compartments
- Most effective rust-preventing storage solution on the market
- Blocks rust/corrosion 5x longer* than competing products
- Infused with 360 degrees of Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI)
- Works with or without dividers
- Developed with Armor Protective Packaging®
- Keeps expensive lures/tackle clean and pristine
- Transparent for easy viewing and access to contents
- Won't leave residue, odor or film on tackle
- *Per Accelerated Lab Testing
- *Equipment and Bait not included
- Made in the USA
- Armor Protective Packaging
- Color = Clear | Height = 2" | Length (Inches) = 11" | Width = 8" | Tackle Storage = Tackle Box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.