Combo Carbon Monoxide Propane Alarms Flush Mount - Black
Have a safe TRIP!
Test and inspect the Propane and CO alarms installed in your RV every week and replace malfunctioning alarms.
Replace all Propane and CO alarms that are 5 years old or older.
Install alarms listed for RV use.
Prevent accidents by teaching family and friends about the operation of the alarms. Never ignore a sounding alarm.
- Double-duty alarm - Detects both gas leaks and CO gas simultaneously
- Reliable - 12V power means no missing or dead batteries to replace
- Durable - Built for the extreme RV environment
- Approved - Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements
- End of Life Signal
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = 12v | Generator Shutdown = No | Fume Type = Carbon Monoxide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.