SI-TEX CVS-126 Dual Frequency Color Echo Sounder w/B60 20 Transducer B-60-20-CX [CVS-1266020]
Regular price $1,199.00
Couldn't load pickup availability
Have Questions? Price Match Request?
Talk to One of Our Experts
(866) 956-4952 or Click "Chat with us" below For Our Best Deal!
CVS-126 with B60 20° Transducer
CVS-126 Dual Frequency Color LCD Echo Sounder
The SI-TEX CVS-126 Dual-Frequency (50/200kHz) Echo Sounder features a digital signal processor (DSP) for a clearer image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths, plus auto function for the most reliable setting and best performance.
- Digital 5.7" Dual-Frequency Color LCD Fishfinder
- DSP technology for a clearer detailed image that enhances fish targets
- Digital signal processing
- State-of the-art digital signal processor offers advanced filtering capabilities
- Digital Filtering feature eliminates clutter by filtering out the noise to provide a clear detailed image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths
- Making it easy to differentiate between baitfish, larger fish, schools of fish and the sea floor
- Exclusive Sona-Tone identifies what's under your boat with different sounds for fish and schools of fish. So you will not miss any good opportunites even if you are away from the CVS-126
- Automatic Functions
- For best performance the Auto Function mode chooses the most reliable setting for such functions as Gain, Range and Shift
- Optimum settings are continuously selected automatically (GAIN, RANGE, SHIFT)
- Fishing Hot Spots
- Leads you back to your favorite fishing hot spots or other previously saved positioning in memory with input from optional GPS sensor
- Store the Image
- YouStores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recalling later by "one-touch"
- Great for recalling a potential hot spot for review later
- Easy Operation
- Easy access to all system functions with simply arranged keypad, dedicated-functions keys, rotary-knob control of Gain/Selection and comprehensive on-screen menus
- Sunlight Viewable
- Brilliant 5.7" color LCD display with 8, 16, or 64 color levels and an anti-reflective coating for excellent readability in direct sunlight
B60 20° Transducer B-60-20-CX
Low profile 20° tilted element transducer for 16° to 20° deadrise hulls.
- 600 Watts
- Dual 50/200kHz
- Included Transducer: B-60-20-CX
- Screen Size: 5.7"
- Transducer Type: Thru-Hull
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 7"L WT: 10.55 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)