Single Lever Top Mount Control w/Neutral Lock & Trim Switch - Black
In the twin engine installation a single switch will operate both trims. With a focus on efficiency these controls have been specifically designed to improve the functionality of control systems, making the boat easier to control. Single lever / dual action control to operate both with throttle and shift. Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Chrome plated high resistance ABS housing control with die cast chrome plated levers
- Push in button disengages shift for warm-up
- X12 neutral safety switch which prevents in-gear starting (optional)
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
For use with all Ultraflex control cables except C4:
- C14 and MACH14 cables require no kit
- for C2, C8 and MACHZero cables the connection kit K59 - 40144C is included
- C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K60 Kit - 40145E
- C36 and MACH36 cables require K62 Kit - 40157J
- C22 cable requires K61 Kit - 40146G
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.