Xantrex Heart Echo Charge Charging Panel [82-0123-01]
Couldn't load pickup availability
Have Questions? Price Match Request?
Talk to One of Our Experts
(866) 956-4952 or Click "Chat with us" below For Our Best Deal!
Convenient Dual Battery Bank Charging
Xantrex digital echocharge (part#82-0123-01) is designed to charge auxiliary or starting batteries from an inverter/charger or other charging source with limited voltage drop. The Xantrex echocharge detects when the house battery bank is being charged and directs a portion of the charge current to auxiliary or starting batteries. The maximum charger current offered by echocharge is limited to 15 amps.
- 15 A maximum charge current
- Automatically adjusts for 12 or 24 volt battery banks (both battery banks must be the same DC voltage and battery type)
- Automatically switches on/off without affecting the in-house battery bank or over-charging
- Utilizes excess current from the primary charging source
- Built-in thermal and over-current circuits
- Reverse polarity protection
- Easy three wire installation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Charger Output - Amps: 15a
- Charging Banks: 1
- Portable: No
- Charger Input - Voltage: 120v
- Charger Output Voltage: 12/24v
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W x 10"L WT: 1.2 lbs
- UPC: 647912105722
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)